प्रेम का सन्देश देता ब्लॉग

Wikipedia

खोज नतीजे

मंगलवार, 15 अप्रैल 2014

A Bed Among The Clouds Poem


I let balloons go on purpose
giving them the freedom
I cannot have,
the freedom among
the storm clouds that
I pine for every night,
to be blanketed in sheets
of rain drops
and tucked in by the 
fingers of the wind,
with the lightning
as a night light
and a lullaby 
hummed from the
throat of thunder.
But, iron trees put down
roots in concrete,
and, darling, my feet
are fixed to the ground.
So, I let the balloons go
to give them a bed
among the clouds...!!!

Thank's 
- See more at:

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

टिप्पणियाँ कीजिए शायद सटीक लिख सकूं

गुजरात का गरबा वैश्विक हो गया

  जबलपुर   का   गरबा   फोटो   अरविंद   यादव   जबलपुर जबलपुर   का   गरबा   फोटो   अरविंद   यादव   जबलपुर गुजरात   के व्यापारियो...